Deepwater Executive Summit’s focused agenda provided a superior quality delegate experience. The exceptionally well organized program delivered enlightening panel discussions which were extremely well received by the audience. Each of the distinguished speakers prepared remarks were insightful and provided timely information to better understand their companies corporate strategies in deepwater.
Key Tangible Takeaways from 2018 include:
- Delivering the Metrics – Value creation is now a strategic policy of the IOC’s led from a focus on value-based performance and commitment to capital discipline; higher competition for capital across their portfolios
- Focus on lower break-evens by achieving accelerated delivery at significantly reduced CapEx
- Leveraging the downturn through early mover advantage and strategic portfolio building
- A shift towards optimization of assets and focus on advantaged reserves; move away from undisciplined reserve and production growth
- IOCs are bullish on deepwater exploration with vast potential identified (Deep, Deeper and Harsh environments)
We are reaching a critical “Turning of the Tide” in the deepwater industry with Final Investment Decisions under greater scrutiny than ever before. A number of projects are starting to move forward, but the dynamics have changed and not all projects are a given.
Deepwater Executive Summit 2019 – Call for Participation
Both Operator and Service Company executives involved in the global deepwater industry will be joining us for this unique event, it should represent an ideal opportunity for you to network with your peer group, learn about what others have to say about the evolving deepwater industry, and share your valuable and unique insights.