The Global Offshore Brazil Summit will be organized as a series of interactive-panel sessions (forum-type format) with a series of presentations immediately followed by interactive panel discussions led by a moderator.
There will be seven interactive conference sessions 90 minutes long, forum style.
- What are the Latest Requirements and Pertinent Changes, New and Proposed
Commercial Framework, Economics & Trade
- PEDEFOR – Export Opportunities
- Repetro – Importation & Tax Issues
- Contracting, T&C’s, Risk Sharing
- How has R&D Converted into Improved Economics?
Brazil Licensing Rounds
- Regulatory Framework
- HS&E, Environment Impacts
Spotlight on Technology & Projects
Advanced Technology Applications
- Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Subsea Processing, Gas Proecessing/Gas Monetization
- Decommissioning Opportunities
- Brownfield /Life of Field
- Improved Recovery / Revitalization of Fields
- Real-time & Condition Based Monitoring
- Natural Gas
- Expected Market Growth
- Solutions for Monetization